AAE Wholesale – Equipment 2019 Cash Back
AAE Wholesale – Equipment 2019 Cash Back
Competition Terms & Conditions
2019 AAE Wholesale Equipment Promotion
Promotional Period: 1 June 2019 to 30 June 2019
1. Information on how to register your AAE Wholesale Equipment Cash Back (The Offer) forms a part of these terms and conditions.
2. The AAE Wholesale Equipment Cash Back Offer must be claimed as a separate redemption to any other offer available at the time.
3. Normal manufacturer’s warranty conditions apply.
4. The Offer is only valid for purchases made on AAE Wholesale accounts for customers in Australia.
5. Cash Back offer is not available on AAE Wholesale account trading outside the normal agreed Account Terms.
6. The AAE Wholesale Equipment Cash Back Offer is NOT available on sales/invoice outside the promotional period.
7. The AAE Wholesale Equipment Cash Back Offer is only valid for qualifying product advertised in the 2019 Equipment Special during the promotional period.
8. The Offer is:
In a single transaction, on a single invoice.
a) Spend $500.00 excluding GST on any PLUSQUIP product receive $50 Cash back via redemption OR
b) Purchase any Ariazone Charging Station advertised in the 2019 AAE Wholesale Equipment Promotion receive $200 Cash back via redemption
Accounts are eligible to receive multiple cash back on separate purchases made within the promotional period.
The cash back is calculated on the customer purchase price of eligible Ariazone or PLUSQUIP branded products; it will not include the customer purchase price of any other branded products in the advertised in AAE Wholesale 2019 Equipment Promotion.
9. AAE Wholesale reserves the right to substitute the offer with an alternative offer or equal or greater value.
10. The Offer is available to AAE Wholesale Account holders only.
11. The Offer is NOT available on any contract pricing or transactions below the advertised price in the AAE Wholesale 2019 Equipment Promotion.
12. Any product eligible for the cash back returned for credit or a credit note is processed that drops the total value of the invoice below the advertised cash back eligibility will void the any eligibility for the cash back offer. AAE Wholesale reserves the right to recoup any amount paid through the cash back offer in the event of a credit/return.
13. The cash back Offer is NOT transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14. Employees and families of AAE Wholesale and BAPCOR business units are ineligible for the cash back offer.
15. To register, customers register via www.aaewholesale.com.au/equipment2019, and follow the prompts to complete the online registration form to be a valid claim.
16. AAE Wholesale may request a copy of any eligible invoice submitted for the cash back offer.
17. The claim registration will end on 30th July 2019 STRICTLY NO REDEMPTIONS WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THIS DATE.
18. Redeemed Cash Back VISA Cards will be delivered via AAE Wholesale Account Managers from 5th July 2019.
19. Please allow four (4) weeks from the 5th July to receive your cash back.
20. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of AAE Wholesale, result in the invalidation of the redemption and forfeiture of any right to The Offer.
21. AAE Wholesale reserves the right to verify the validity of all cash back offers and disqualify any claimant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a warranty, which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
22. AAE Wholesale accepts no responsibility for illegible, late, lost or misdirected registrations.
23. Incomplete or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding claim invalid.
24. Any decision made by AAE Wholesale is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any such decisions.
25. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting redemption amounts is the responsibility of the claimant.
26. If the Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of AAE Wholesale, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, AAE Wholesale reserves the right, acting reasonably, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. to disqualify any claimant; or
b. to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer (or any part of the Offer).